TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM
Today Royal Aikyam
Project Area: 3 Acres Freehold Land Parcel with
50% open spaces
Towers: 4 High Rise Towers
Floors: G+14 Storyed
45,000 sq ft Resort Themed Podium for A Luxurious Lifestyle
Possession: Dec 2025
MahaRERA No – P52000048020
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM SAMPLE FLAT IMPRESSIONS
about TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM
- Today Royal Group where quality meets excellence, technology meets aesthetics and passion meets perfection.
- With a structural heritage built in neo-gothic style of architecture, Find your calm at a township that reflects life from sole to soul.
- Today Royal Group Director Mr. Hemang Patel
Schedule Site Visit Today
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM Cost Sheet
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM PAYMENT plan
today royal aikyam amenities
ABOUT TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM
- It is under the leadership of young, energetic & visionary Managing Director Mr. Hemang Patel began with a seed capital of only 50 Lakh, Today the group has reached to aturnover of 100 Crore plus in the short span of 13 years.
- Over these years, Group has emerged as a leading name in the Construction and Real EstateSector. With Lifestyle & Skyline of residential and commercial projects across Navi Mumbai, Today Royal Group is fast touching the next level.
- With non-compromising attitude towards quality and delivering premium lifestyles or affordable luxury, Today Royal Group projects exceed the expectations of its customers.
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Play Area
- Kids Activity Room
- Lavish Gardens
- 24×7 CCTV Surveillance & Security
- Fire Safety System
Frequently Asked Questions About Today Royal Aikyam
- Q: Where is Today Royal Aikyam Located?
- Today Royal Aikyam Is Located in Upper Kharghar
- Q: What Are The Configurations of Flats in Project?
- The Project Has 1 & 2 BHK Flats.
- Q: Who is The Builder of Today Royal Aikyam Project?
- Today Royal Aikyam Will be Developed by Today Royal Group
- Q: What Is RERA Registration Number of Project
- Today Royal Aikyam RERA Number is P52000048020
- Q: What is size of Today Royal Aikyam flats?
- Sizes of Flats are in the Range of 585 to760 Sq.ft
- Q: What is The Price of 1 BHK in Today Royal Aikyam?
- 1 BHK Price is Starting from 36.26 Lacs + Taxes.
- Q: How Far is this Project Located from Railway Station?
- The Project is Located at 15 to 20 min Driving Distance from Station.
Question & Answer About Today Royal AIkyam
- Q: Is It RERA registered Project
- Yes Today Royal Aikyam is RERA Registered Project with RERA number P52000048020
- Q: How Far is this Project Located from Railway Station?
- The Project is Located at 15 to 20 min Driving Distance from Station.
- Q: Is There Any Bus Stop Nearby?
- Yes There is Bus Stop at Walkable Distance
- Q: Is There any Other Public Transport Available at Walking Distance?
- Yes there are multiple options available like Sharing Auto/Sharing Taxi/Upcoming Metro Station,etc.
- Q: Is There 3 & 4 BHK options Available?
- No, Today Royal Aikyam Only Have 1 & 2 BHK flats But They Have Jodi Options for those who are Looking For 3 & 4 BHK
today royal aikyam Sample Flat Video
today royal aikyam 360° Drone View
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM 1 BHK & 2 BHK UNIT PLANS
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM Floor Plans
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM Master Plan
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM CONNECTIVITY
- Upcoming Navi Mumbai Corporate Park – 15 Mins
- 18 Hole Golf Course – 15 Mins
- Central Park – 10 Mins
- ISKCON Temple – 15 Mins
- Little World Mall – 20 Mins
- Seawood Grand Central Mall – 35 Mins
- Haware Mall – 10 Mins
TODAY ROYAL AIKYAM LOCATION
about kharghar location
- Kharghar is a premium residential and commercial hub in Navi Mumbai offering ample supply of 2 BHK & 3 BHK housing units
- Strategic location along Sion-Panvel Highway promises good road connectivity to Chembur and other areas of Mumbai
- The locale majorly offers residential apartments, followed by land parcels and independent houses
- A dedicated railway station on the Harbour Line of Mumbai Suburban Railways connects it to Belapur, Nerul and Panvel
- Kharghar belongs to NAINA (Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Area) which is modelled as a Smart City project
- About 5 km from Belapur- central business district in Navi Mumbai
- Sector-5, Kharghar is known as the education capital of Navi Mumbai as it boasts of several colleges and institutes
- Presence of commercial hubs in and around the area, coupled with competitive rentals, attract tenants to Kharghar
- Home to Tata Memorial Centre-Asia’s largest cancer hospital, also offers access to several renowned hospitals
- Little World Mall, Prime Mall, Glomax Mall and various small-scale shopping destinations are located in Kharghar
- KPC English High School, Radcliffe School and Bal Bharati Public School are prime schools in the locality
- BEST, NMMT and KMT buses operate to provide connectivity to areas such as Panvel, Taloja, Dadar & Borivali
- Residents can access Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport at about 35 km
- Kharghar falls under Raigad district in Maharashtra and is one of the 14 nodes being developed by CIDCO.
- It is a well-developed premium locality of Navi Mumbai.
- The well-planned locality is situated on the Mumbai-Pune Highway with several multi-rise projects and 2,3 BHK residential apartments in abundance.
- Kharghar belongs to NAINA (Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Area) and is modelled as a ‘Smart City’ project.
- The locality is excellently connected to Sion-Panvel Highway, Asian Highway 47, Mumbai Highway, Panvel Road (NH48).
- The neighboring localities include Navade, Kalambole, Panvel, Lonavala and the following sectors – Sector 13, Sector 21, Sector 20, Sector 12, sector 14, Sector 19, Sector 23, Sector 18, Sector 6. Good connectivity of the locality makes it easily accessible from the nearby cities of Panvel, Dombivli, and Ambernath.
- Connectivity to the area is also increased via Railway Station and NMMT Bus network.
- The Navi Mumbai Metro Line is now under construction. The under-construction Navi Mumbai International Airport is expected to commence operations in 2023.
- Kharghar also has good retail infrastructure.
- Many reputed educational institutions and prominent hospitals are in the area.
- Kharghar has connectivity to key employment centres, industrial estates, and corporate parks
Social & retail infra
- Kharghar also has the presence of good social & retail infra nearby.
- Many reputed educational institutions are situated here including DAV International School, Ryan International School, Convent of Jesus & Mary High School & Junior College, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), and Institute for Technology & Management.
- Other key amenities in the neighbourhood comprise Mitr Hospital, Kharghar Medicity Hospital, Little World Mall, Glomax Mall, and Seawoods Grand Central Mall, all of which are reachable within 20 mins from the locality.
Insights about Kharghar
- New developments
- The upcoming Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 will have 7 stations in different sectors of Kharghar and connect Belapur to Pendhar
- The upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport is only 13 km from Kharghar
- The upcoming coastal road project in Navi Mumbai will connect Kharghar to Amra Marg at Panvel
- A proposed CST-Panvel fast corridor will connect Kharghar with other areas of Navi Mumbai and Mumbai
- There Is a proposed plan to construct a six-lane elevated road between Kharghar and Turbhe to ease traffic on Sion-Panvel Highway
- Kharghar will have a new 345 acre commercial complex, which is famously touted as BKC II
- The proposed sea route will cover 5km distance from Kharghar toCBD sector 11 and CBD to NRI water transport
- The upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport will increase the commercial potential of Kharghar
- The upcoming Navi Mumbai Metro Line will increase the commercial potential of Kharghar
- The upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Hyperloop project are expected to propel property prices in Kharghar
- The upcoming ISKCON Temple at the entrance of Central Park will be the biggest ISKCON temple in India
- The proposed Kharghar-Vikhroli transmission line project will improve power supply in the area
- There are several underconstruction residential projects at kharghar of 1,2,3,4 BHKs to suit different budget
- The prominent developers in the area are Siddhi Group, Hiranandani Developers, Doshi Builders, among others
What can be better in Kharghar
- Inward availability in certain areas is just through NMMC and BEST transports that don’t have continuous timings
- The pothole ridden and water logged inward streets rankle the inhabitants of
Standard traffic growls on the Sion-Panvel Interstate reason postponements and blockage
- Deficient streetlamps on Sion-Panvel Expressway raises wellbeing worries on the apprach streets to Area 10 experiences sewage water release
Repated episodes of fire have happened in the green zone
- The regions in closeness to the Modern regions can be uproarious
- The area shares respectable street and rail availability through Mumbai Interstate, Panvel Street (NH-48), Kharghar Rail route Station and NMMT Transport Organization.
- Likewise, Stage 1 of the impending Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 (Belapur-Kharghar-Taloja-Pendhar) is under-development.
- It is normal to be finished by August2020, and with numerous stations in Khargar it is probably going to work on the versatility for the territory fundamentally.
- Furthermore, the under-development Navi Mumbai Global Air terminal, which is only 12 kms from the territory, is supposed to begin tasks by 2023.
What is good in Kharghar?
- BEST, NMMT and KMT transports work in Kharghar to give network to Panvel, Taloja, Dadar, and Borivali
- The significant streets at Kharghar are Mumbai Thruway (Sion-Panvel Turnpike), Panvel Street (NH48), and Asian Expressway 47
- A large portion of the streets in the Kharghar region are spotless and very much kept up with
- Kharghar is viewed as the instruction capital of Navi Mumbai
- There are 35 rumored clinics close by nearby at Kharghar
- There are 6 Malls and 11 Grocery stores and stores nearby
- The region is very occupied around evening time in the business regions
- The streetlamps inside the private municipalities are all around kept up with
Police often watch the regions
- Kharghar has a well known 18-opening green inverse Focal Park
- The private municipalities have appropriate trash assortment administrations at Kharghar
- Slopes, a picturesque and green regular scene is nearby
- The prepared to-move projects have displayed more than 4.4% appreciation
- One of the noticeable workplaces incorporate the Gelnova Research centers India Pvt Ltd
- The Mumbai Thruway otherwise called the Sion-Panvel Turnpike is a significant connector to
Frequently Ask Questions in Kharghar Navi MUmbai
- What kind of area is Kharghar, Mumbai?
- Assuming that you are thinking about purchasing a property in Kharghar, you ought to realize that it is an Extravagance territory with normal costs around Rs 11050.0.
- What is the typical cost per square feet in ?
- The typical cost per square feet in is Rs. 11050.0.
- Which are the close by schools ready?
- Close by schools in are DAV Worldwide School, Sushma Patil Vidhyalaya, New Sudhaghad Secondary School, VP English Medium School and Junior School, Outbuildings Cosmic system School of Old.
- Which are the close by medical clinics ready?
- Close by medical clinics in are Saanvi Kids’ Clinic, Youngsters’ Emergency clinic, Kalpataru Emergency clinic and Maternity Center, Polaris Emergency clinic, Shree Childrens Medical clinic.
- Which is the closest Metro Station from?
- The closest metro station to is Khandeshwar metro station which is 4.9 km away.
- What is the typical Lease of 1 bhk ?
- The typical Lease of 1 bhk in is Rs. 9000 – 9500.
- What is the typical Lease of 2 bhk ?
- The typical Lease of 2 bhk in is Rs. 21300 – 23500.
- What is the typical Lease of 3 bhk ?
- The typical Lease of 3 bhk in is Rs. 50000 – 56200.
- Is there a metro station in/close?
- The closest railroad/metro station around is Focal Park Station Kharghar Rail line Station
Questions & Answers
- Q Are there ATMs ready?
- Indeed, there are 21+ ATMs in
- Q What are the best emergency clinics in/around?
- Niramaya Clinic Morya Eyecare + Eyewear Sai Sanjeevani Homeopathic Facility, Shop No 2,Someshwar Residency Alisha Physiotherapy Center Jussawala Shodhika
- Q What are the best schools in/around?
- Pradnya Playschool and Nursery Meghmalhar Music Institute Eez kid advancement EuroKids Area 35D Navi Mumbai, Desire Instructional exercises
- Q What are the top cafés in/around?
- Sri Sai Arvindha Hot Chips Shivam Cheap Food Alpesh Chinese Food Corner Flavor and Ice Bhavna Kitchen
- Q Is there a shopping center ready?
- Indeed, there are 72+ shopping centers in
- Q What is the year on year pattern for property rates ready?
- The year on year property cost pattern in is 2.02% fall.
- Q What is the typical cost per sq.ft for a property ready?
- The typical cost per sq.ft in is Rs. 8,796.
- Q What number of properties are accessible for lease ready?
- There are 1316+ properties for lease in.
- Q What number of properties are ready to move ready?
- There are 3573+ properties available to be purchased in.
- The multi-path development of Sion-Panvel Interstate till Mumbai-Pune Turnpike would ease drive
- It is a very much arranged and creating territory of Navi Mumbai arranged on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- It has various ventures, with multi-story condos being the predominant resource class.
- Instances of presumed private ventures in are Heaven Sai World Realm, Nisarg Hyde Park, Cidco Vastu Vihar, and Mahaavir Legacy.
Why is Kharghar known
- Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1| Competetive rentals available
- Competitive sale properties available
- Proximity to Industrial areas
- Access to prominent hospitals
- Proximity to Navi Mumbai CBD
- Connectivity via roads, rail, metro
- Affordable residential apartments
- Access to essential amenities
- Proximity to employment hubs
- Education capital of Navi Mumbai
- The locality has decent connectivity with key employment centers spread across the surrounding areas of CBD Belapur, Taloja Industrial Estate, Vashi, Kopar Khairane, Mahape, Ghansoli and Airoli, all of which are reachable within an hour from the locality.
- These areas host offices of major companies and have presence of various industrial estates. Key corporate parks with connectivity to the locality include International Infotech Park, Haware Fantasia Business Park, Electronic Zone, Millennium Business Park, and Reliance Corporate Park.
- A six-lane coastal road from Belpada wetland area to Nhava Sheva would boost connectivity between Kharghar & JNPA SEZ
- Proposed Corporate Business Park by CIDCO in Kharghar would generate more employment opportunities in the locality
- The planned Kharghar-Turbhe Link Road is expected to reduce travel time from Kharghar to Thane and Mumbai
- Residents to enjoy airport facilities within the city as upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport is 15 km away only
- CIDCO has allocated funds to maintain and operate Central Park in Sector-23 of Kharghar
- A dedicated station on the upcoming Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 would connect Kharghar to Kalamboli & Belapur
Copyright © 2023 :Marketed By Preferred Sales Associate – PropWeb, All the information shown here is for guidance only, This is not official website. Disclaimer : Images used are architectural renderings and are only indicative.